Carly Pearce and Russell Dickerson are having so much success on the charts that the old friends decided to team up for the co-headlining The Way Back Tour in 2019.
After topping the charts earlier this year with “Yours,” Russell earned his second No. 1 hit with “Blue Tacoma” in October, while Carly copped her first No. 1 with “Every Little Thing” in 2017 before recently scoring a Top 15 hit with “Hide the Wine.”
Carly and Russell’s 11-date co-headlining tour kicks off on Jan. 24 in Cleveland and makes additional stops in Myrtle Beach, Tulsa, Chicago and more.
“Carly and I go way, way back, and we have cheered each other on for years,” says Russell. “Breaking onto the scene together has been such a fun ride, so we had to book a tour together to celebrate.”
“It’s crazy to think about eight years ago when Russell and I had a residency in Nashville together,” says Carly. “Now, to see the evolution of our careers that have mirrored in so many ways is a dream come true. Sometimes slow and steady wins the race, and I couldn’t be more proud of how far we’ve come.”
Tickets go on sale on Nov. 9.
The Way Back Tour
- Jan. 24 | Cleveland, OH | House of Blues
- Jan. 25 | Madison, WI | The Sylvee
- Jan. 26 |Fort Wayne, IN | The Clyde Theatre
- Jan. 31 | Lexington, KY | Manchester Music Hall
- Feb. 2 | Myrtle Beach, SC | House of Blues
- Feb. 21 | Baton Rouge, LA | Texas Club
- Feb. 22 | Nacogdoches, TX | Banita Creek Hall
- Feb. 23 | Tulsa, OK | Cain’s Ballroom
- Feb. 28 | Champaign, IL | The City Center
- March 1 | Grand Rapids, MI | 20 Monroe Live
- March 2 | Chicago, IL | Joe’s on Weed
photo by Tammie Arroyo, AFF-USA.com