Ray Stevens, Jerry Bradley and Brooks & Dunn were formally inducted in the Country Music Hall of Fame during a star-studded medallion ceremony on Oct. 20 at the CMA Theater.
A number of current Hall of Fame members were on hand for the celebration, including Charley Pride, Randy Travis, Reba McEntire, Charlie Daniels, Ricky Skaggs, Garth Brooks and more. Additional artists included Travis Tritt, Luke Bryan, Brothers Osborne, Trisha Yearwood, Old Crow Medicine Show and more.
During the celebration, a handful of artists paid tribute to each new member before the inductee was presented with their medallion.
- Ricky Skaggs and Justin Moses performed “Misty”
- Keith Bilbrey and James Gregory performed “The Streak”
- The McCrary Sisters performed “Everything Is Beautiful”
- Medallion Presentation: Ralph Emery
- Marty Stuart and Travis Tritt performed “Good Hearted Woman”
- Yola performed “Jolene”
- Old Crow Medicine Show with Molly Tuttle and Jerry Pendergrast performed “Dixieland Delight”
- Medallion Presentation: Bud Wendell
Brooks & Dunn
- Brothers Osborne performed “Brand New Man”
- Luke Bryan performed “Red Dirt Road”
- Trisha Yearwood performed “Believe”
- Medallion Presentation: Reba McEntire
The ceremony concluded with a performance of “Will the Circle Be Unbroken” featuring Reba and the McCrary Sisters.
photos by Tammie Arroyo, AFF-USA.com