Kountry Kitchen, An Indianapolis Staple, Damaged By Weekend Fire

Kountry Kitchen

When I first moved back to Indianapolis, our AirBnB had a chalk board with recommendations from the owners and guests. Kountry Kitchen was one of the names on the board, so I followed them on Instagram and planned to stop by eventually.

Sadly, that wait just got extended. A fire started in the downstairs kitchen on Saturday and caused severe structural damage. Thankfully everyone was okay and foul play is not suspected per WTHR.

The restaurant also does a lot to help out the community. They offered free meals to anyone who needed them over the holidays and frequently do fundraisers.

Owners Isaac and Cynthia Wilson posted the following message on Facebook: