95.5 WFMS Friends & Neighbors is offering your resources to get through the tough times that may have fallen upon you. Whether you’re on the verge of losing your house or just need someone to talk to, this list of resources will help you get through these difficult times.
- Indiana Mortgage Assistance: 1 (877) GET-HOPE (438-4673)
- The National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1 (800) 273-8255
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1 (800) 799-7233
- Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana: 1 (317) 925-0191
- Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP): The Energy Assistance Program (EAP) provides financial assistance to low-income households to maintain utility services during the winter heating months.
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1 (800) 656-HOPE (4673)
- The Indianapolis Children’s Bureau: Children’s Bureau is a well-established non-profit working on behalf of abused and neglected children and families in Indiana.