If you’re like me, you know you probably spend more on coffee than you need to…especially if you go through the Starbucks drive thru on a daily basis!
According to Next Advisor, people who drink Starbucks every day spend about $2,007.50 a year
Those who simply make coffee in their coffee pot spend only about $45.90 a year, which saves them as much as $1,961.60 yearly.
Here’s how much folks are spending on coffee:
- Starbucks – $2.75 a cup or $2,007.50 a year
- Nespresso – $1.10 a cup, or $962.00 a year
- Keurig – $.48 a cup or $533.50 year
- French Press – $.22 a cup or $160.60 a year
- Coffee Pot – $.03 a cup or $45.90 a year